STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- We believe in the verbal inspiration and the authority of the Scriptures, and hold that the King James Version is the primary text for all courses offered by this institution.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s eternal plan and purpose.
- We believe that God the Father, the first person of the Divine Trinity, is infinite Spirit-sovereign, eternal, unchangeable in all His attributes. He is worthy of honor, adoration, and obedience.
- We believe that God the Son (the Lord Jesus Christ), the second person of the Divine Trinity is perfect, sinless humanity and the absolute, full Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, indissolubly united in one divine-human person since His unique incarnation by miraculous conception and virgin birth.
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit, as the third person of the Divine Trinity, is He Who convicts, regenerates, indwells, and seals all believers in Christ. He fills those who yield to Him. He gives spiritual gifts to all believers; however, the manifestation of any particular gift is not required as evidence of salvation.
- We believe the future, personal, bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth to judge and purge sin, to establish His eternal Kingdom and to consummate and fulfill His purposes in the works of creation and redemption with eternal rewards and punishments.
- We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, by His substitutionary and redemptive sacrifice for the sin of the world, through His literal physical death and shed blood, burial and resurrection, followed by His bodily ascension into Heaven. Justification is an eternal relationship that can never be severed and results in everlasting life for the saved in Heaven.
- We believe that Satan exists as a personal, malignant being who acts as tempter and accuser, for whom the place of eternal punishment was prepared, where all who die outside of Christ shall be confined in conscious punishment in hell for eternity.
Note: Every student who expects to graduate from any of the Christian Consortium Schools has by application declared they agree with this Statement of Faith.